‘Oppo Mobile’, the Chinese phone manufacturer has stepped in officially in the Indian market with the launching event of its new Android based smartphone named as ‘Oppo N1’ at New Delhi. The device comes with 5.9-inch FHD Screen, Android 4.2, Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor and Swivel camera which you can use as front as well as a rear camera. The Oppo N1 is priced at Rs. 39,999. This is the first smartphone from Chinese based company launched in India. Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor are brand ambassadors in India. Let’s see details specifications here.
The Smartphone has 5.9-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels at 373ppi pixel density. It also features Multi-touch Support, Corning Gorilla Glass 2 Protection and Touch-sensitive area from back side. It is the another smartphone in India phablet family, recent entries are Gionee Elife E7, Lenovo S930, etc. The Oppo N1 runs on Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System along with Color pre-installed ROM. It is powered by Quad-core 1.7 Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor paired with Adreno 320 Graphics.
The device comes with impressive features such as a 13-megapixel rotating camera that you can be used as front as well as a rear camera with Auto focus, dual-LED flash, CMOS Sony Sensor, F2.0 Aperture and 1080p HD video recording camera. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB or 32GB Internal Storage and the device does support expandable memory slot.
The Oppo N1 includes 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, USB OTG, Bluetooth v4.0 and A-GPS Support. It also comes with 3.5mm audio jack, O-Click Bluetooth Remote Control and 3610 mAh battery.
Oppo N1 Smartphone full Specifications:
- Dimensions: 170.7 x 82.6 x 9 mm
- Display: 5.9-inch FHD IPS LCD Screen with 1080 x 1920p resolution
- Processor: 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 CPU with Adreno 320 GPU
- Operating System: Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) with Color ROM
- Camera: 13MP rotating lens, CMOS Sony Sensor, F2.0 Aparture, Auto focus, LED flash
- Video: 1080p HD video recording
- Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB/32GB Internal Storage
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, WI-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, USB OTG, NFC and A-GPS Support
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, proximity, digital compass
- Battery: 3610 mAh
Oppo N1 Price in India: Rs. 39,999. it is available in White and Dark blue colors. The device will be available in 12 cities in India, these are Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmadabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Jaipur and Ludhiana.
The company is planning to launch its new devices also, these are Oppo Find 5 Mini, Oppo Neo and Oppo R1.