Indian phone maker Karbonn has officially launched its new Android smartphone named as Karbonn Titanium S4 in Indian market. The device spotted on Online retailer Flipkart.com for Rs. 15,990. The Titanium S4 comes with decent specifications such as 4.7-inch AMOLED screen, Android jelly bean OS, WI-Fi Enabled and 1800 mAh battery. company has recently launched its Titanium Series S7 Android Phone in India. Let’s see details features are below.
The Karbonn Titanium S4 houses a 13-megapixel primary camera with Auto focus, LED flash and 2MP front-facing camera for video calls. The device comes with Dual SIM (3G + 2G) Support with Dual Standby.
The smartphone runs on Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating system and it is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor paired with 1GB RAM. The device has a 4.7-inch HD AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution 1280 x 720 pixels screen resolution and Multi-touch support. It features 4GB Internal memory and Expandable 32GB with MicroSD Slot.
Connectivity features include 3G HSPA+ (up to 21Mbps Downlink), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, MicroUSB v2.0, 3.5mm audio jack and A-GPS Support. The device offers Voice Search and Dialing, Multi-tasking, Face Unlock and Voice Input Additional features.
Karbonn Titanium S4 Full Specifications:
- Dimensions: 59 x 135 x 7.9mm
- Display: 4.7-inch HD AMOLED Screen with 1280 x 720p resolutions
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad-Core CPU with Graphics Support
- Operating System: Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera: 13MP, Auto focus, LED flash and 2MP front camera
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 4GB On-board, 32GB Expandable Memory with MicroSD
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity and Ambient Light Sensor
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, WI-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP, MicroUSB 2.0 and A-GPS Support
- Battery: 1800 mAh
Karbonn Titanium S4 Price in India: Rs. 15,990. It comes with Black and White Colors.