Indian Phone Maker Karbonn has officially launched its new 5-inch Android Smartphone in Indian Market, the device is named as Karbonn Titanium S5+. The device comes with high-end specifications and features like 5-inch qHD Screen, quad-core processor, 8MP camera and Android Jelly Bean Operating System. Company said that it is the successor of the Karbonn Titanium S5 phone. It is available for sale major online shopping site in India for Rs.10, 636. Let’s check detailed features of this phone.
The Smartphone houses a 5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen based on One-cell display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. It is powered by 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Processor Along side with 1GB RAM. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System and it also comes with Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) Support with Dual Standby.
The Karbonn Titanium S5+ is having 8-megapixel rear camera with Auto focus, LED flash and VGA front facing camera for video calls. It has 4GB On-board Memory with Expandable Memory up to 32GB with MicroSD card slot. It features FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack and 1800 mAh battery. Connectivity Features include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, USB and GPS Support.
Karbonn Titanium S5+ Full Specifications:
- SIM Type: Dual SIM
- Display: 5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 540 x 960p screen resolution
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek Processor
- Operating System: Adroid v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 4GB Internal memory and Expandable Memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Camera: 8-megapixel, autofocus, LED flash and VGA front facing camera
- Connectivity: 3G, WI-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0 and GPS Support
- Battery: 1800 mAh
Karbonn Titanium S5+ Price in India: The device is available for Rs. 10,615/-.